Choose one of four.
Taking the Pulse of Minnesota Healthcare Investing:
Minnesota has a long tradition of innovation and investment in the healthcare sector. This panel will focus on the dynamics of investing in this space, and will feature insights from entrepreneurs, investors, and incubators. Learn about what it takes to succeed as a healthcare startup and what healthcare investors look for when making an investment.
- JD Blank, Managing Director, TreeHouse Health
- Andy Danielsen, Vice Chair of Technology Commercialization, Mayo Clinic Ventures
- Meyrick Vaz, VP of Healthcare Solutions, UnitedHealthcare
- Jessica Zeaske, Director of Healthcare Investments, GE Ventures
What’s Cooking in Minnesota’s Food & Ag Startup Community: Minnesota is rapidly becoming known for being a food & ag startup hub. Hear from entrepreneurs and a new incubator about what’s happening in this growing innovation community.
- Mary Kosir, Co-Founder & CEO, WholeMe
- Tyler Carlson, Founder, Origin Meals
- Kathy Roland, Co-Founder, Greenhouse MN
- Hannah Barnstable, President & Founder, Seven Sundays
- Brian Tockman, Principal, 301 INC.
Wired: Innovation in Minnesota’s Tech Community — Minnesota’s software and technology economy continues to grow and thrive. Learn from investors and leaders of two of Minnesota’s growing software companies about what it takes to go from the little guy to a big player.
- Chris Heim, CEO, HelpSystems
- Joe Payne, President & CEO, Code 42
- Cathy Connett, President and Founder of CorConnections, investor with the Sofia Fund
- Michael Gorman, Managing Director, Split Rock Partners
Investing in the Future of Retail: Minnesota is home to both the world’s retail giants and some of the most innovative retail startups. Learn more about what it takes to succeed as a startup and what investors are looking for in companies.
- Dori Graff, Co-Founder, Kidizen
- Ben Cattoor, Founder & CEO, Foodsby
- Greg Beaufait, Partner, Dundee Capital Ventures
- Dale Nitschke, Founder & CEO Ovative/group